MAJOR PRIZE: PLAY YOUR WAY TO LA
WIN $15K HOLIDAY
Purchase any Logitech G or ASTRO Gaming gear during the Month of Gaming (between Mon 3 - Sun 30 April 2023) and you could win a trip for two to LA including flights, accommodation and theme park tix, valued at $15kWEEK 1:
Herman Miller Vantum Gaming Chair
Pro X Wireless Headset
G502 X PLUS Gaming Mouse
G915 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Blue Sona Dynamic XLR Mic
POWERPLAY Wireless Charging System
Logitech G Headset Stands
Logitech G Plushies
Logitech G PinsWEEK 2:
G FITS - True Wireless Gaming Earbuds
Aurora Collection Mouse Pad
G735 Wireless Gaming Headset
G705 Wireless Gaming Mouse
G715 Wireless Gaming Keyboard
Blue Yeti Microphone
Logitech G Headset Stands
Logitech G Rubix CubesWEEK 3
Playseat Trophy Logitech G Edition
Logitech G Racing GlovesWEEK 4
A30 Wireless The Mandalorian Edition Headset
Logitech G Headset Stand
Star Wars The Mandalorian Premium Electronic Helmet
Star Wars™ | Key Organiser - Mandalorian
Star Wars Jedi: Battle Scars book
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (PC or console)WEEKLY PRIZE GIVEAWAY:
Every week during the Month of Gaming, we are giving away the ultimate in Logitech G gaming gear and merch, including new release limited edition products
GIVEAWAY ENDS 30TH APRIL 2023 AT 11:59AESThttps://www.logitechg.com/en-au/campaigns/month-of-gaming.html?utm_audience=au-nzTERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open at 12:00am AEDST on 03/04/2023 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 30/04/2023 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase a ‘Logitech G or Astro’ product from any offline or online retailer in Australia or New Zealand authorised to sell Logitech G and Astro products during the Promotional Period.
For the sake of clarity, this includes Logitech Australia and Logitech New Zealand e-shops.
6. To enter, individuals must then visit (AUS) https://www.logitechg.com/en-au/monthofgaming
or (NZ) https://www.logitechg.com/en-nz/monthofgaming
follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (first name, last name, address, mobile number, email address) including the details of the product purchased, the place of purchase and upload an image of the receipt and then submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per transaction; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.