Terms and Conditions
Are Media Pty Limited ABN 18 053 273 546, 54 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia.
Start date: 05/06/23 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 18/07/23 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period
1. complete one (1) of the following three (3) purchase options:
a. purchase any participating Are Media magazine title, identified by the Are Media logo next to the barcode (as listed in Annexure A) AND White Glo Professional White Toothpaste 115g EAN: 9319871002152 in a single transaction from any Participating Woolworths Store; OR
b. purchase any participating Are Media magazine title, identified by the Are Media logo next to the barcode (as listed in Annexure A) from Participating Woolworths Store, OR
c. purchase White Glo Professional White Toothpaste 115g EAN: 9319871002152 from Participating Woolworths Store; and then
2. visit nowtolove.com.au/whiteglo, enter their personal details as requested (including their first name, last name, valid email address, valid mobile phone number and date of birth) and upload a scanned copy or photo of their Woolworths purchase receipt (showing purchase of an eligible magazine and/or White Glo 115g).
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is a receipt for the qualifying transaction.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry. All eligible entries received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period will be entered into the Major Draw.
Participating Woolworths Stores:
All Woolworths stores within Australia (excluding Woolworths Metro stores, Everyday Market from Woolworths, and Ampol Woolworths MetroGo stores). Full participating store list at nowtolove.com.au/whiteglo.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
a) maximum of one (1) entry permitted per qualifying purchase receipt; and
b) each entry must be completed separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Major Draw/Game Details:
● The Major Draw will be conducted at Hive Marketing Group, Suite 222, 117 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale, NSW, 2101 by a representative of the Promoter at 10:00am AEST on 20/07/23 using computerised random selection.
● The first eligible entrant with a valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win the opportunity to play the Game for the chance to win $50,000 (“Drawn Participant”). The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn or a drawn participant cannot attend the Game.
● The Game will take place on a date between 25/08/2023 and 15/09/2023 at a time between 9.00am and 5.00pm AEST virtually online (e.g., via Zoom), as determined by the Promoter.
● The winner will be able to nominate a proxy aged 18 years or over to play the Game on their behalf if they are unable to attend, as long as they provide written notification to the Promoter prior to the Game. For the sake of clarity, any prize award in the Game will be provided to the winning drawn entrant and not the proxy who plays on their behalf.
● The Game will consist of envelopes:
(a) one (1) envelope will contain promotional message representing a winning symbol; and
(b) the other ninety-nine (99) envelopes will each contain promotional messages representing non-winning symbols.
● To play the Game, the Drawn Participant must choose one (1) envelope without touching, handling or interfering in any way with any of the other envelopes on display. If the Drawn Participant is found to have breached this condition, they will be disqualified.
● The following will occur depending on the outcome of the Game:
a. Outcome 1: If the Drawn Participant selects the one (1) envelope containing promotional message representing the winning symbol, then, subject to verification by the judges, the Drawn Participant will win the Major Prize of $50,000 AUD.
b. Outcome 2: If the Drawn Participant selects one (1) envelope containing a promotional message representing a non-winning symbol, then the $50,000 AUD Major Prize will not be given away and, subject to verification by the judges, the Drawn Participant will receive the Consolation Prize of $2,500 AUD.
● Prize money will be awarded to the winner via electronic funds transfer to the winner’s nominated Australian bank account in the winner’s name within 28 days post-Game (pending outcome of the Game). Cash prize will be awarded in AUD.
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $50,000
Draw winner will be notified via email and phone within two (2) business days of the Major Draw using the contact details provided in their entry. The winner will also be published at www.nowtolove.com.au/whiteglo
If the drawn entrant from the Major Draw cannot be contacted or does not claim their opportunity to participate in the Game or opts out of participation in the Game by 21/08/23 at 12:00 pm AEST, a redraw will be held on 21/08/23 at 1:00 pm AEST at Hive Marketing Group, Suite 222, 117 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale, NSW, Australia to award the opportunity for participation in the Game. The winner of the redraw will be notified by email and phone within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winner will also be published at www.nowtolove.com.au/whiteglo