The a day on the green experience remains unsurpassed as Australia's most popular outdoor entertainment event, and this past summer it has been our privilege and pleasure to present some of the biggest artists in the world at the most beautiful outdoor locations in Australia.
Concerts by Sir Rod Stewart, Sting, Crowded House, The Killers, Florence + The Machine, Jackson Browne, Cyndi Lauper, Jon Stevens, James Reyne, The Teskey Brothers, The Waifs, Angus & Julia Stone, Boy & Bear, King Princess, Alex Cameron, Jack Ladder and more, made it another summer to remember.
It’s shaping up to be another incredible summer of music with Jackson Browne, The Chicks and Robbie Williams tours announced for the upcoming a day on the green season. Stay tuned for more to be announced soon.
Win an a day on the green Summer Season Pass
Name of Promoter
Roundhouse Entertainment Pty Ltd ACN 091 162 702 of 9 Dundas Lane, Albert Park, VIC, 3206 ("Promoter")
Opens: 1pm AEST, Friday 30 June, 2023
Closes: 1pm AEST, Friday 14 July, 2023
To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
1. Visit the link provided in the a day on the green members’ End of Season Survey email using your desktop computer, smartphone or tablet;
2. Complete the online survey, and competition entry form which is presented to you with the following information:
State of Residence
Answer in 25 words or less the question “What is your favourite memory about the a day on the green concert series?” (Entry Question)
3. Check the box agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, and
4. Follow the prompts to submit your entry.
EMPLOYEE RESTRICTIONS: Any employee, contractor or sub-contractor of the Promoter or any of its related corporations and immediate family members are excluded from entering the Promotion.
RESIDENTIAL REQUIREMENTS: This Promotion is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or over.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS: The Winner must be able to take the Prize (as defined below) on the date/s nominated by the Promoter.
There will be six (6) Minor Prizes and six (6) Major Prizes, one Minor and one Major Prize for each state including Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, Tasmania, Queensland and Western Australia for the Promotion (each a State Pool). ACT entries will be included in the New South Wales prize draw, and Northern Territory entries will be included in the Western Australia prize draw.
Each Minor Prize Winner will receive two (2) General Admission tickets to one (1) a day on the green concert of their choice* during the a day on the green 2023-2024 Season (July 1, 2023-June 30, 2024) valued at up to AUD$260 (including GST)
The total Minor Prize pool value is AUD$1,560 (including GST)
Each Major Prize Winner will receive one (1) a day on the green Summer Season Pass, which consists of four (4) General Admission tickets to each a day on the green concert in Australia* during the a day on the green 2023-2024 Season (July 1, 2023-June 30, 2024) valued at up AUD$10,400 (including GST)
The total Major Prize pool value is AUD$62,400 (including GST)
*Concert selection is subject to availability and voucher is not valid for sold-out shows already announced at the time of winning for the 23/24 season.
**Prizes do not include transportation costs to / from the events, nor spending money.
The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash.
***Prize Winners collect their tickets from the box office by presenting their Photo ID, on the event day at the relevant show they are attending.
****Prize Winners must confirm their attendance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
four (4) weeks prior to the concert date to be able to attend.
The Prize Winners must comply with all separate terms and conditions regarding use of the Prize. If Prize Winners do not complete, sign and return the Prize Winner forms (as sent to each Prize Winner by the Promoter after the conclusion of the Judging Period) they will not be eligible to receive their Prize. Once Prize Winners have completed and returned their Prize Winner form they will be sent details on how to collect their Prize.
Provisional Winners will be chosen on Wednesday 19 July, 2023
The best entry from each State Pool, as deemed by the Judges in their sole and absolute discretion to have the most creative, original and entertaining answer to the Entry Question, will win one (1) Major Prize.
The second best entry from each State Pool, as deemed by the Judges in their sole and absolute discretion to have the most creative, original and entertaining answer to the Entry Question, will win one (1) Minor Prize.
9 Dundas Lane, Albert Park, VIC, 3206
Provisional Winners will be notified by the Promoter by email or phone on Friday 21 July, 2023.
Prize Claim Date and Time
The Provisional Winners will have until Friday 4 August, 2023 to notify the Promoter of their intention to claim their prize.
Alternative Winner Notification
Alternative Winner (if required) will be notified by the Promoter by email or phone on Thursday 10 August, 2023.
Alternative Winner Prize Claim Date and Time
Alternative Winner (if required) will have until Thursday 24 August, 2023 to notify the Promoter of their intention to claim their prize
Method of Contacting Promoter
To claim a Prize, the Provisional Winner or Alternative Winner (if applicable) must contact the Promoter via email at email@example.com
or by telephone: (03) 9690 3399
‘TERMS OF ENTRY’ FOR THE PROMOTION
1. These Terms of Entry together with the Schedule to Terms of Entry (collectively referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) form the rules of entering the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions. Entries must comply with these Terms & Conditions to be valid. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner who does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. By submitting an entry to the Promotion the winner agrees, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in any promotional activity regarding their win and consent to their name or image being used in any promotional material for the Promoter.
3. If there is any discrepancy between these Terms of Entry and the Schedule to Terms of Entry, then the Schedule to Terms of Entry will prevail.
4. The Promotion is only open to an individual who complies with the Terms and Condition, including but not limited to the Entry Procedure and Entry Restrictions. Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar).
5. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with the Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the Promotion.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
7. If due to any reason whatsoever Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a prize that the entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions, that entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
8. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Late or incomplete entries will be disqualified.
How to Enter
9. Entry to this Promotion can only be made during the Promotion Period (all steps must be completed in the one transaction): Via the link provided in the email and complete the survey prepared by the Promoter.
10. To enter this Promotion, an entrant must, during the Promotion Period complete all of the following steps as set out in the Entry Procedure section of the Schedule.
11. Upon validly completing all the steps as set out in Condition 10 above, an entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion. Only one (1) entry is permitted per entrant. Failure to abide by this Condition may forfeit previous entries. Entries must be received by the Promoter in the Promotion Period. Illegible or incomplete entries will be ineligible.
12. Entries remain the property of the Promoter. Without limiting the foregoing, to the extent that the entrant retains any rights (including copyright) in the entry submitted to the Promoter, the entrant grants the Promoter, its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive royalty-free license to exercise all rights in all media throughout the world in the entry in perpetuity. The entrant agrees that the Promoter may, in its discretion, communicate the entry submitted to the Promotion in whole or in part to the public on any media platform, including Facebook, together with the entrant’s name.
13. By submitting an entry to the Promotion the winner agrees, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in any promotional activity regarding their win and consent to their name or image being used in any promotional material for the Promoter.
Selection of Winners
14. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based upon literary skill, creative merit, suitability to the question and relevance to the a day on the green brand. All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been previously published and or have been used to win prizes in any other Promotions.
15. A panel of judges will be appointed by the Promoter (the “Judges”). Judging will occur at the Promoter’s office on the Judging Date. The entry judged to be the best based on the above criteria will win the Prize, subject to verification of the entrant’s compliance with these Conditions (the "Provisional Winner").
16. The Provisional Winner will be notified on the date and via the method stated in the ‘Winner Notification’ section of the Schedule.
17. The Provisional Winner must claim the Prize Claim Date and Time using an accepted Method of Contacting Promoter and if the Prize remains unclaimed by the foregoing time, or a Provision Winner is deemed ineligible to win the Prize, all of the original Promotion entries, excluding the entry that was originally judged to be the best entry, will be re-judged to determine the best alternative entry to be awarded the unclaimed Prize (the “Alternative Winner”).
18. If an Alternative Winner is required, the Alternative Winner will be notified on the date and via the method stated in the Alternative Winner Notification section of the Schedule and will have until the Alternative Winner Prize Claim Date and Time to notify the Promoter that they accept the Prize using an accepted Method of Contacting Promoter as outlined in the Schedule.
19. Judges' decision is final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into. The Judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the Judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, and potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory language.
20. The Promoter may require the winner/s to provide identification as requested by the Promoter including (without limitation) proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
21. The winner(s) will receive the Prize as detailed in item ‘Prize’ section of the Schedule.
22. The value of the each prize comprising the prize pool and the total prize pool value is detailed in the ‘Prize’ section of the Schedule.
23. The winner (and if applicable, the winners guest) must adhere to the territorial and age restrictions as detailed in the Schedule when entering the competition and using the prize.
24. Except where specifically provided for by the Promoter as part of the Prize, The winner and their Prize companion are responsible for organising and paying for all costs associated with redeeming the Prize including but not limited to flights, transport, parking, insurance, transfers, spending money, incidentals and accommodation. For the avoidance of doubt, no “spending money” is included in the Prize. The Prize must be taken on the nominated collection date in the relevant capital city, which in the case of a Prize which is, or includes, a concert ticket(s) will be the nominated concert date.
25. Rights to receive the Prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise advised by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant winning the Prize. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
26. Where a prize includes a ticket, ticket allocation is at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Promoter, be re-sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, charity fundraising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including but not limited to competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the winner(s) or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. Promoter’s usual ticketing and venue terms and conditions apply to all tickets provided under this Promotion and by accepting tickets Entrants agree to be bound by their respective terms, including any applicable age restrictions.
27. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner and their companion must comply with all of the conditions of use for the Prize. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner (and/or his/her companion) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the Prize.
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered if the concert relating to the Prize is postponed, cancelled, rescheduled or relocated for any reason whatsoever. If the Prize or part of the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, alternatively the Promoter may decide in its absolute discretion to withdraw the Promotion before any winners are notified, or thereafter if any circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent or restrict the Promoter or any other person or party from providing the prize or any aspect of the prize.
29. If a winner of a Prize is under the age of 18 years (where entry by persons under 18 is permitted), the Promoter may, at its discretion, award the prize to the winner's parent or guardian and/or the Promoter may require the winner to take as the second person a parent or guardian who will assume all responsibility for the winner for the duration of using the Prize and (if requested by Promoter) will provide Promoter with written confirmation to that effect.
30. If the Prize includes a ticket to a concert and the condition of entry into the concert requires that children aged 14 years of age or younger be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, then if the winner of the competition is 14 years of age or younger their nominated guest must be the winner’s parent or guardian and that person must be aged 18 years or older.
. To request access to or update personal information the Promoter holds about them, Entrants can contact the office of the Promoter or firstname.lastname@example.org
32. Entrants' personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer and promote the Promotion and the winner of the Promotion. The personal information of entrants may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Promotion, including the Promotion administrator, suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate the Promotion. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants may contact the Promoter via email to email@example.com