Purchase a participating product & enter your details for your chance to win 1 of 2 trips to M&M'S New York City to play for $10,000. Plus go into the draw to WIN 1 of 400 $25 Woolworths gift cards.https://m-msnewyork.com.au
Purchase one (1) Participating Product (see below) from any Woolworths supermarket in Australia, Woolworths Metro in Australia (excluding Ampol Woolworths MetroGo)
M&M'S Brownie 130g, M&M'S Coconut 160g, M&MS Crispy 145g, M&M'S Honeycomb 130g, M&MS Milk 180g, M&MS Mix Up 145g, M&MS Peanut 180g, Maltesers Milk 140g, Maltesers Dark 135g, Maltesers Caramel 130g, Maltesers Black Forest 125g, Maltesers Gold 130g & Maltesers Tiramisu 125g
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
a) maximum ten (10) entries per person;
b) limit one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction/receipt;
c) the entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) draw prize (excludes SA residents) and a maximum
of ten (10) instant win prizes; and
d) by completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Plus 400 Instant Win Prize: The prize is an AUD$25 Woolworths e-gift card.
The first two (2) valid entries drawn (the Major Prize winners) will win those entrants (each a “Participant”) the opportunity to play a contingency game (“the Game”) in order to determine who wins AUD$10,000 (“Major Game Prize”).
B. The Game will take place at M&M'S Store New York - 1600 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, United States
between December 2023 and February 2024 during the Participants’ Major Prize. If a Participant cannot
attend or is not physically able to participate in the Game, the Participant may appoint a proxy over 18
years of age to play the Game on his/her behalf provided the Participant gives the Promoter written,
signed notice to that effect before the start of the Game. If the Participant is unable to attend and fails to
appoint a proxy before the start of the Game, then the drawn winner will forfeit their right to any prize in
C. The Game will be comprised of five (5) games of skill (each a “Challenge”) that the Participants will
compete in order to determine who wins the Major Game Prize. The Participant who completes the set of
Challenges first shall be declared the winner of the Game and the Major Game Prize. If there is any dispute
as to who finishes the Challenges first or if any Challenge is properly completed, the Promoter’s decision
will be final. The winner of the Game will be determined by skill. Chance plays no part in determining the
Game winner. The Promoter's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Any Game rules will be communicated to the Participants on the day of the Game. There is only one prize
to be awarded to the winner of the Game (and no runner-up prize will be awarded).
Major Prize: The prize is a trip to New York, USA, for 2 adults,
which includes the following:
• return economy flights for 2 people from the winner's
nearest capital city to New York, USA;
• 5 nights’ four-star (double or twin share) accommodation for
• Return transfers from airport to accommodation; and
• $2,000 (AUD) spending money for 2 people paid by direct
deposit to the winner’s nominated Australian bank account
in the winner’s name.
Also, the opportunity to participate in the Game and play for the
Major Game Prize at M&M'S World New York (see above).
Return transfers for the winner and their guest from
accommodation to the Game will also be provided. The winner
must provide their Australian bank account details to the
Promoter in order for any monetary element of the prize to be
If the winner is unfit to fly to New York, USA, they can nominate
a person to attend in their place by providing the Promoter
written notification before flights are booked. Any prize won in
the Game will be awarded to the original winner drawn and not
the person who travels to New York on their behalf.
2 Up to AUD$19,520.00 (incl GST) depending on date and exact point of departure
Plus the opportunity to be a Participant in the Game for
a chance to win Major Game Prize AUD$10,000.00
(incl GST) – only awarded to one
(1) winner (i.e. the Game
winner). Draw: computerised
random selection - 07/09/23 at 12:00 pm.
Major Prize random draw - 07/09/23 at 12:00 pm AEST
Major Prize winners contacted by email and phone within seven (7) days of the draw and will be notified of the travel dates for the Game.
Winners will be published at www.m-ms.com.au/newyork
Major Prizes must be claimed by 08/11/23 at 12:00 pm AEDT.
the Major Prize will be redrawn on 09/11/23 at 12:00 pm AEDT
winners will be notified publicly at www.m-ms.com.au/newyork
• The winner and the winner’s nominated travel companion must be 18 years or over.
• Travel must be taken on the dates specified by the Promoter to coincide with the Game. If the winner is unavailable or unwilling to travel on the dates required by the Promoter to coincide with the Game, they will forfeit their right to the prize and will not be awarded cash or any other alternative in lieu.
• Travel itinerary and travel dates will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion and the Promoter may change or amend the schedule or timetable in its absolute discretion.
• Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. All travel is subject to availability at all times and may be dependent on the availability of select seat classes (in the case of flights) or specific room categories (in the case of accommodation partners). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the cancellation, rescheduling, change or delay of any aspect of the prize by the prize suppliers or service providers.
• The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
• The winner may be required to present their credit card at check in.
• Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
• The winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations, and travel documentation.
• Spending money (other than the $2000 AUD spending money awarded in the Major Prize), meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
• The winner and their travelling companion are responsible for meeting all travel and health requirements for any overseas travel. It is the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion to check with all government health authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, expenditure or inability to travel as a consequence of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion.
• The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any of the destinations or events forming part of the prize. It is the sole responsibility of winner to check government advisories and/or conditions regarding the safety and situation of any such destinations.
• If the prize cannot be provided as intended, including due to any COVID 19 related restrictions or
guidelines, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize in lieu.
Winners or the person they nominate to play the Game on their behalf if deemed a winner (“Nominee”) must possess appropriate levels of fitness, health, skill, balance, dexterity and other personal characteristics so as to be able to safely undertake the Game.
Winners/Nominees must carefully assess the levels of fitness, health, skill, balance, dexterity and other personal characteristics required of them when the Game is disclosed to them. Winner/Nominee must immediately withdraw from the Game if they may not satisfy any of the required levels of fitness, health, skill, balance, dexterity or other personal characteristics.
The Promoter may require entrants to submit information relating to their fitness, health, skill, balance, dexterity or other personal characteristics. Acceptance of a winner or Nominee following receipt of this information in no way:
(a) constitutes a representation or assurance that the entrant is suited to undertake the Game; or
(b) relieves the entrant of the obligation to assess the requirements of the Game and to withdraw if there is any doubt regarding their suitability.