http://www.coles.com.auWin a share of 40 million Flybuys Points!
Spend $20 on cleaning products, link your Flybuys and receive an entry to win.
*Ends 3 Oct. AU res, 18+TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The competition is a game of chance and is authorised under the permits.
2. The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms prevail.
Eligibility to enter
3. During the promotional period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
(a) over 18 years of age
(b) a resident of Australia
(c) a valid current Flybuys member or a valid new Flybuys member who joins during the Promotional Period (to be a valid Flybuys member the Flybuys member account must include the memberís first and last name, a valid postal address, a valid email address, and a valid contact phone number current at time of draw and prize distribution); and
(d) not an employee or immediate family member of an employee, of the Promoter or Flybuys or an agent of the Promoter
4. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
5. How to enter
Entrants will receive one automatic entry in the prize draw for every $20 they spend on cleaning category products in-store or online at Coles (excludes DoorDash, UberEats, Coles Express and Coles Best Buys Exclusive) between 12:01am (AEST) on 16/08/2023 and 11:59pm (AEDT) on 03/10/2023 (qualifying cleaning category products, include all Dishwashing, Sponges and Scours, Laundry, Laundry Accessories, Paper Towel, Household Gloves, Cleaning Goods, Air Fresheners and Brushware products) in one transaction after any applicable discounts and exclusions set out below in paragraph 6 (Qualifying Spend) in-store scan their Flybuys card in-store or enter their Flybuys card number online at time of purchase.
Multiple entries within a single shop are permitted e.g. spend $60 in one transaction (after discounts) and receive 3 entries into the draw. Orders made online at Coles must be delivered or collected during the promotional period to qualify.
6. The Qualifying Spend is calculated after applying all savings and discounts.
7. You may enter as many times as you like, providing your purchase fulfils the entry criteria detailed in paragraph 5.
8. If, subsequent to a qualifying entry, you do not wish to participate in the competition you must advise the Promoter by calling Coles Customer Care on 1800 061 562.
9. The Promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
(a) enters the competition without being eligible;
(b) tampers with the entry process;
(c) submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
(d) in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the Promoter.
10. Failure by the Promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 9 does not constitute a waiver of the Promoterís rights under paragraph 9. If the entrantís contact details change, the entrant must notify the Promoter.
11. The Promoter will draw the winners from the pool of valid entries at the draw time on the draw date at the draw address.
12. The first 20 valid entries drawn will each win a First Prize, the next 20 valid entries drawn will each win a Second Prize and the next 50 valid entries drawn will each win a Third Prize (see condition 27 for prize details), subject to the Promoterís rights under paragraph 9.
13. The Promoter will notify the winners in writing (or via email) within 7 days after the draw date. The winnersí name and postcode will be posted on the Website within 14 days after the draw date.
14. The awarding of prizes is restricted to one prize per entrant except for SA.
15. Flybuys point prizes will be automatically allocated to the Flybuys Account associated with the Winnerís entry by 24/10/2023.
16. The Promoter may request that the winners provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the Promoterís reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If upon request a winner does not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the Promoterís reasonable satisfaction within 90 days after the draw date, then the relevant winner may be deemed to have forfeited their entitlement to their prize. In those circumstances the Promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with paragraph 19.
17. In consideration of the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner:
(a) consents to the Promoter, without royalty or any fees, using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the Promoter or the Promoterís business;
(b) agrees to use the prize in accordance with the prize supplierís specified conditions and requirements;
(c) agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash; and
(d) agrees to comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplierís requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
18. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter may substitute the prize with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize subject to legislative approval.
19. If for any reason, a prize has not been awarded within 90 days after the draw date the Promoter may conduct a further draw from the pool of valid entries at 10:00am (AEDT) on 11/01/2024 at Focal Promotions, 2/7 Stayner Street Beaumaris VIC 3193.
20. The first valid entry the Promoter draws is the winner, subject to the Promoterís rights under paragraph 9.
21. The Promoter will notify the further draw winner in writing (or via email) within 7 days after the further draw date and the winnersí name and postcode will be posted on the Website within 7 days after the further draw date.
22. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the Promoterís ability to market, promote and run the competition in accordance with the competition terms, the Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend, or postpone the competition, subject to state licensing authoritiesí approval if necessary.
23. The Promoter and Loyalty Pacific Pty Ltd is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including:
(a) any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
(c) any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
(d) any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
(e) any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize.
24. Nothing under paragraph 23 is intended to limit entrants or winnersí rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media provider and no social media provider is liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including anything detailed in Section 23.
27. In the competition terms, the following words have the following meanings:
From 12:01am (AEST) on 16/08/2023 to 11:59pm (AEDT) on 03/10/2023
Draw date & time
10/10/2023 at 10.00am (AEDT)
Focal Promotions, 2/7 Stayner Street Beaumaris VIC 3193
Force majeure event
an event which is beyond the control of the Promoter, including:
(a) vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, global health emergencies, epidemics, pandemics, civil unrest, strike, war or terrorism; and
(b) An infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion
Immediate family member
spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, grand-parent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
First Prize (x20) - 1,000,000 Flybuys points valued at $5,000.
Second Prize (x20) - 500,000 Flybuys points valued at $2,500.
Third prize (x50) Ė 200,000 Flybuys points valued at $1,000
Total prizes: 90. Total maximum prize pool value at up to $200,000.