Tell us how you find value at the supermarket to win 1 of 12 $10,000 Coles Gift Cards Ė that could be your groceries for a year.
We know Australians are down for more value Ė thatís why Coles is giving away 12 Coles Gift Cards loaded with $10,000 each. To be in the running, we want to know what you are doing to make your hard-earned money go that little bit further.
Itís time for savvy Australian shoppers to share their cost-saving tips and tricks.
Your advice could help a fellow shopper and earn you $10,000 from Coles to help cover your annual grocery shop.
Value has never been more important than right now and there are plenty of simple, handy and clever ways to save on your weekly shop.
We know Australians are down for more value Ė thatís why Coles is giving away 12 Coles Gift Cards loaded with $10,000 each.
To be in the running, we want to know what you are doing to make your hard-earned money go that little bit further.So tell us in 25 words or less what your saving hacks are and how you make your budget go further every weekhttps://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/competitions/tell-us-how-you-find-value-at-the-supermarket-to-win-1-of-12-10000-coles-gift-cards-that-could-be-your-groceries-for-a-year/news-story/5a28d9fe7c53c71f7ca13718e49ceac4/
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Promoter: Nationwide News Pty Ltd ABN 98 008 438 828, 2 Holt St, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
Promotion period starts: 12.01am (AEST) Tuesday 22 August, 2023.
Promotion period ends: 11.59pm (AEST) Wednesday 30 August, 2023.
Eligibility requirements: Must be 18 years old or over. Must be residents of Australia.
Limit on number of entries which can be made by any one person: One (1).
How to enter: Logging onto a participating News Corp Australia website and completing the online entry form in accordance with the instructions on the website. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrantís individual Internet Service Provider. To enter, tell us in 25 words or less your best tip or tips for finding value when you shop at the supermarket?
Promotion website: Participating websites are dailytelegraph.com.au/competitions, heraldsun.com.au/competitions, couriermail.com.au/competitions, theadvertiser.com.au/competitions, themercury.com.au/competitions, ntnews.com.au/competitions, geelongadvertiser.com.au/competitions, cairnspost.com.au/competitions, goldcoastbulletin.com.au/competitions, townsvillebulletin.com.au/competitions, thechronicle.com.au/competitions, news.com.au.
Prizes: Prize/s is $10,000 value in Coles Gift Cards. The prize is valued at $10,000. Each winner will receive gift cards made up of 4 x $2,500 in value. There are 12 prizes to be won. Total prize pool is valued at $120,000.
Judges of entries to choose winners: One senior representative from Coles Supermarkets and one senior representative from News Corp Australia.
Judging criteria: The 12 most creative and inspiring.
Judging time/place: At 4pm on 8 September, 2023 at Coles Supermarkets, Head Office, 800 Tookrak Road, Hawthorn East VIC 3146 and HWT Tower 40 City Rd, Southbank, VIC 3006.
Winner notification website (for publication of winner details): Winners names will be published in The Weekend Australian on the 16th September, 2023.
Prize expiry details: Prize must be taken/used in accordance with the terms and conditions of the prize provider.
1. The above Particulars and information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and anything else that refers to this Promotion, these terms and conditions prevail.
Who can enter?
2. Entry is open to all persons who meet the eligibility requirements set out in the Particulars except that directors, contractors and employees (and immediate families) of the Promoter and of companies, suppliers and agencies associated with the Promotion including of any prize provider are not eligible to enter the Promotion. Eligibility requirements must be met at the time of entry and at the time of determining prize winners.
3. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
4. Promotion opens and closes as set out in the Particulars (Promotion Period). Entries must be received by the Promoter in the Promotion Period.
5. All entries are deemed received at the time of receipt by the Promoter not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
6. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost misdirected, delayed, ineligible, incomplete or corrupted entries or delays in the delivery of entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. SMS entries via the internet or computer generation and not attributable to a valid mobile phone account are invalid and will not be accepted.
How to enter
7. How to enter details are as set out in the Particulars.
8. Entrants must take full responsibility for their entry content and ensuring that their entry complies with these terms and conditions. ďEntry contentĒ includes any content (including text, photos, videos and email messages) that entrants submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with their entry into the Promotion. Entries must be the entrantís original work. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, or to require the entrant to verify, that the entry is the entrantís original work. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoterís satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrantís entry. An entrantís entry must not include:
(a) any image or voice of any other person without that personís express consent. Entrants warrant that if any such content is included, they have obtained the express consent of the relevant person;
(b) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is potentially insulting, inflammatory, defamatory, obscene, offensive, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing); and
(c) any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include any content (for example, recorded music) they must not include it. By including any such content in their entry, the entrant warrants that they have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows the Promoter to use the entry in accordance with these terms and conditions.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winnerís entry includes content as described in any of paragraphs (a) to (c) above.
9. Entrants must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion
(c) submit an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions;
(d) use multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register multiple qualifying purchases or use any form of software or third-party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software) except where expressly permitted in these terms and conditions;
(e) use a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf, except where the entrant needs to use those services of that third party to enter due to a disability; or
(f) engage in conduct in entering the Promotion which, in the opinion of Promoter, is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
If an entrant is found to have breached these terms and conditions including this clause, the entrant will be disqualified so that they will have all their entries invalidated, any claim to any prize will be invalidated and where such an entrant has already been awarded a prize before being found to have breached these terms and conditions, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter.
10. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if these terms and conditions have been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm or deny its suspicions in this regard and any failure to provide such requested documentation to the Promoter on request gives Promoter the right to disqualify the entrant. The Promoterís legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from any offender are reserved.
Number of Entries permitted
11. [One entry per person]. Only one entry is permitted per person. Maximum of one prize will be awarded per person.
Judging and Notification of winner
12. The winner/s will be the valid entry/ies submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that is/are judged to be a winning entry in accordance with the Particulars.
13. If any particular judging is scheduled on a public holiday, the judging will be conducted on the following business day.
14. The Promoterís decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
15. The winner/s will be notified by telephone or email within two days of the judging. Winner/s of prizes will be published using their first initial, surname and postcode on the Winner notification website set out in the Particulars approximately 24 hours after the judging and will remain on the website for a minimum of 30 days or published in the winner publication newspaper (as set out in the Particulars) within 5 days after the judging.
16. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in each winning entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. mobile phone account holder or land line account holder).
17. If an entrantís contact details change during the Promotion Period, entrant must notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be sent to the Promoter.
18. At the same time as the initial judging, the judge/s will select the next best entries (on the same judging criteria) after the winning entry/entries and these entries will only become winners if there is any unclaimed prize at the Second Round Date.
Prize on offer
19. Prizes are as set out in the Particulars.
20. Unless otherwise expressly stated, prize values are based on the recommended retail prices at the time of first publication of these terms and conditions (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
21. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
22. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
23. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplierís requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
24. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner/s may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
25. All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, and their companions will not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs in relation to the taking of the prize, to any media or other organisation, without the Promoterís prior written consent. Photographs will be allowed to be taken only at the discretion of the Promoter and the prize provider.
26. Gift vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the gift card provider. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
Further Terms and Conditions
27. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including (without limitation) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, epidemic or pandemic, or public health order, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, and (without limitation) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
28. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason including (without limitation) due to causes beyond the control of the Promoter, including but not limited to natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, epidemic or pandemic, or public health order, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplierís requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
29. Without limiting the previous clause, if the prize includes attendance at an event which is cancelled for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, including due to pandemic, epidemic, public health order or illness of a performer, the Promoter reserves the right to take action under either of the previous two clauses.
30. Delivery of prizes. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. If a prize is returned to the Promoter because it could not be delivered to the address provided, the Promoter cannot guarantee that it will be able to resend the prize to the prize winner. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
31. In consideration of the Promoter awarding the prize to each winner, each winner permits the winnerís submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winnerís participation in the prize to appear in connection with the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the goods and services of any of them or the advertising or marketing of any of them, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee.