Purchase any two Arnott’s products to win $100 hourly, or $10k weekly prize.
2 bonus entries, if you scan your Flybuys membership card.https://www.arnottspromotion.com.au/TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating Coles supermarkets and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open at 12:00am AEST on 23/08/2023 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 26/09/2023 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase, in a single transaction, any two (2) Arnott’s products other than the Excluded Products specified in clause 6 (“Eligible Products”) from Coles (including Coles online and/or Coles Express service stations) during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”).
6. The following Arnott’s branded products are Excluded Products for the purposes of this promotion:
• Primo Stackers Mild Pepperoni & Jatz 57g
• Primo Cabanossi Jatz & Tasty Cheese 50g
• Primo Cheesy Kabana Cheddar Shapes & Tasty Cheese 53g
• Primo Mild Pepperoni Twiggy Pizza Shapes & Tasty Cheese 54g
• Primo Cabanossi Barbeque Shapes & Tasty Cheese 50g
• Primo Ham Bites & 100’s & 1000’s 43g
• Arnotts Jatz & Tasty Cheese 50g
• Arnotts Jatz & Extra Tasty Cheese 50g
7. To enter the promotion, individuals must then undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
• Visit http://www.arnottspromotion.com.au;
• Follow the prompts to the entry page;
• Input the requested details including their full name, mobile phone number, a
valid email address and residential address;
• Input their Flybuys membership number (if they are a FlyBuys member);
• Upload a copy of their purchase receipt clearly showing where the Qualifying
Transaction was made, that two (2) products were purchased (which must both be Eligible Products) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Promotional Period but before submitting an entry); and
• Submit the fully completed online entry form.
8. Once the completed online entry form has been submitted, entrants will receive an online message acknowledging their entry and informing them that (a) they have been awarded one (1) initial entry into the relevant Weekly Draw (as defined below); and (b) if they have won an Instant Prize (as defined below) and if so, details on how to verify
their entry and claim their Instant Prize. Each entrant that has won an Instant Prize must claim their prize by 11.59pm (AEDST) on 02/11/2023. All winners are subject to verification in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. Individuals that input a valid Flybuys membership number at the time of submitting their entry will be awarded two (2) additional entries (“Bonus Entries”) into the relevant Weekly Draw (i.e. a total of three (3) entries).
10. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
(a) only one (1) initial entry is permitted per transaction (regardless of the number of Eligible Products purchased in that Qualifying Transaction in excess of two (2))
(b) Only two (2) Bonus Entries are permitted per transaction and only when a valid Flybuys membership number is inputted at the time of entry in which case there will be a maximum of three (3) entries awarded for that transaction;
(c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and
(d) only one (1) initial entry is permitted per person per calendar day of the Promotional Period.
11. There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each week of the Promotional Period, for a total of five (5) weeks (each a “Weekly Draw”). Entries into each Weekly Draw will open at 12:00am and close at 11.59pm on the dates listed in the table below. The Weekly Draws will take place at Kollwitz Owen, Suite 8/799 Springvale Road, Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia at 11:00am on the dates listed in the table below. Entries in each Weekly Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draw(s). The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each Weekly Draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within seven (7) days of the relevant Weekly Draw and their names will be published online at http://www.arnottspromotion.com.au
on the dates listed in the table below:
23/08/2023 30/08/2023 06/09/2023 13/09/2023 20/09/2023
29/08/2023 05/09/2023 12/09/2023 19/09/2023 26/09/2023
31/08/2023 07/09/2023 14/09/2023 21/09/2023 28/09/2023
Publication Date 04/09/2023 11/09/2023 18/09/2023 25/09/2023 03/10/2023
12. The first valid entry drawn in each Weekly Draw will each win $10,000 awarded in the form four (4) x $2,500 Digital Prepaid Mastercards® (“Weekly Prize”). The Digital Prepaid Mastercard is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436 532 AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard. T&Cs apply. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Redemption of the Digital Prepaid Mastercards are subject to the applicable terms and conditions, which can be found at https://thecardnetwork.com.au/pages/terms-
conditions. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a Digital Prepaid Mastercard are not included. Any unused balance of a Digital Prepaid Mastercard will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a Digital Prepaid Mastercard is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer, such as the expiry date, including those specified on the Digital Prepaid Mastercard.
13. There will be:
(a) a total of 840 "Hourly Winning Times" during the Promotional Period; and
(b) one (1) winning time randomly selected during each hour of each day during
the Promotional Period.
Every hour of each day during the Promotional Period, an “Hourly Winning Time” will be selected by a computerised random system at Suite 8/799 Springvale Road, Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia (each an “Hourly Winning Time”). The first valid entry received from an “Hourly Winning Time” up until the next Hourly Winning Time will win an Instant Prize (as defined below). Any Instant Prize(s) not won during a particular Hourly Winning Time, will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw. For the avoidance of doubt, an hour runs from the start of an hour to 59 minutes and 59 seconds past the hour (inclusive), e.g., 12:00:00pm – 12.59:59pm.
14. Each prize available to be won for each Hourly Winning Time consists of 1 x AUD$100
Coles eGift Card (“Instant Prize”). There are 840 Instant Prizes in total available to be won. Each winners acknowledges that:
• The preloaded credit on the card will expire as per the expiry date on the card.
• The Coles eGift Card cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, or be replaced after expiry and is not legal tender, an account card, a credit or security.
• Any dispute about goods or services purchased with the Coles eGift Card must be resolved with the retailer.
15. Instant Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. Coles eGift Card will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. The Promoter or Coles may subject Coles eGift Cards to verification and security checks in its absolute discretion. To report your Coles eGift Card lost or stolen or report any other issues around the use of the eGift Card, call 1300 079 267, lines open Monday - Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm (AEST).
16. It is a condition of accepting an Instant Prize that the winner must comply with all terms and conditions of use of the Instant Prize, including (without limit) the issuer’s requirements.
17. Any ACT or SA winners of an Instant Prize will have their names will be published online at http://www.arnottspromotion.com.au
18. Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify
the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
20. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
21. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. If any dispute arises between an entrant and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider the entrant’s point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
25. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
26. Total prize pool value is AUD$134,000. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and prizes cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise advised.
27. A draw for any Weekly Prize if unclaimed, any Instant Prize that is not won during an Hourly Winning Time, and any Instant Prize that is won but remains unclaimed by the date set out in clause 8, will take place 11:00am AEDST at Kollwitz Owen, Suite 8/799 Springvale Road, Mulgrave VIC 3170 on 03/11/2023 subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within seven (7) days of the draw. In the event of a winner for a Weekly Prize or any ACT or SA winners of an Instant Prize, their names will be published online at http://www.arnottspromotion.com.au
28. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
29. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent
permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
30. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
31. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any Instant Prizes that are won but remain unclaimed will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
32. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutoryconsumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
33. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.