“CELLARBRATIONS SPIN TO WIN” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 14/08/2023 and close at 11:59 PM AEST on 24/09/2023 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
· Visit cellarbrationsspintowin.com.au site;
· Follow the prompts to the entry page;
· Input requested details including their own first and last name, age, email, and phone number; and then
· Play the online ‘Spin to win’ game, when prompted, for an automatic entry into the Major Draw and a chance to win instantly.
· Input address when prompted
6. Once the above steps have been completed, the entrant will receive an online message acknowledging their entry and informing them: (a) that they have been awarded one (1) initial entry into the major draw (“Major Draw”); and (b) if they have won an instant prize and if so, details on how to verify their entry and claim their prize (including providing their address for delivery of their prize). All winners are subject to verification in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Each entrant will be notified instantly online whether or not they are an instant winner and upon verification, will be sent their prize. All valid entries received from winners and non-winners of an instant prize will be automatically placed in the Major Draw.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a): only one (1) entry is permitted per person per day of the Promotional Period; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. There will be one (1) Major Draw conducted at the end of the Promotional Period, from all valid entries received with seven (7) major prizes awarded (each a “Major Prize”). There will be ten thousand (10,000) instant prizes available to be won during the Promotional Period (each an “Instant Prize”).
9. The Major Draw will take place at Australian Liquor Marketers, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 at 11:00am AEST on 26/09/2023. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners will be notified by email within seven (7) days of the Major Draw.
10. The first valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win a trip for two (2) adults to Orpheus Island Lodge, Great Barrier Reef QLD valued at up to AU$20,000 depending on date and point of departure. Prize includes:
· Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner's nearest capital city to Townsville, QLD. Only provided if the winner does not reside within a 100km radius of Townsville QLD. If the winner resides within a 100km radius of Townsville, QLD then the prize does not include airfares and the airfare component of the prize is not redeemable for cash;
· One (1) night accommodation in a Resort King Room @ The Ville;
· Two (2) return scheduled helicopter transfers between Townsville, QLD and Orpheus Island, Great Barrier Reef, QLD;
· Four (4) nights 5 star rating accommodation (King or; Twin) in a North Beachfront Room at Orpheus Island Lodge for two (2) adults;
· Selected meals and beverages on the island are included;
· A daily curated Orpheus experience – local snorkel, sunset cruise, guided hike, cocktail class, low tide walk, wine tasting, and whale watching (when in season);
· Unlimited use of motorised dinghies, paddle boards, kayaks, catamaran, snorkelling equipment and light fishing gear.
Prize is valid until the 28th March 2024 and is subject to booking and availability. Prize is not available 18th December 2023 – 5th January 2024 (some additional blockouts will apply for The Ville). Spending money, additional meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. The winners and their companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
11. The next three (3) valid entries drawn in the Major Draw will each win a ‘Great Northern Getaway’ trip for two (2) adults to Noosa, QLD valued at up to AU$5,115 inc GST depending on date and point of departure. Prize includes:
· Two (2) x return economy airfares (including airline and airport taxes) from winner's nearest capital city to Sunshine Coast, QLD. Only provided if winner resides outside of a 100km radius of Sunshine Coast, QLD). If the winner resides within a 100km radius of the Sunshine Coast, QLD then the prize does not include airfares and the airfare component of the prize is not redeemable for cash;
· Two (2) nights twin share 5-star Ecolodge Noosa accommodation including;
o Half-day Deep sea offshore fishing experience
o Sunset dinner and cruise experience
o Epic Ocean adventure full day kayaking experience
· Airport transfers to and from EcoLodge; and
· $200AUD spending money for the winner only.
· Great Northern Getaway Additional Terms –
· Travel prizes for over 18’s only
· All travel is subject to availability at all times and may be dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with an accommodation partner.
· Travel is valid for 12 months from when winners are drawn. Block out periods include all Australian School & Public Holidays along with all other special event periods.
· All bookings must be made a minimum of 90 days in advance of requested departure dates.
· No portion of the Major Prize is redeemable for cash. The Major Prize is non-refundable or transferable.
· Winner is responsible for any amendments fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed.
· Winner is responsible for any additional taxes and/or resort fees associated with the chosen accommodation, unless otherwise stated. Any additional spending money, meals (other than those included) and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in the travel prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the travel prize winner and his/her nominated traveling companions as incurred. It is the winner's responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/ return point.
· The Promoter recommends that each Major Prize winner and their travel companion have valid travel insurance for their period of travel.
· Prize must be taken by 31/12/2024 and is subject to booking and flight availability.
· The winners and their companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winners may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
· If the winner resides in WA, an additional night’s accommodation at Ecolodge valued up to $350 will be offered as part of the Major Prize.
12. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
13. The next three (3) valid entries drawn in the Major Draw will each win a Heineken bar-fridge valued at $1,500 each.
14. Prizes available to be won at random during the Promotional Period include:
· Up to 5,000x Cellarbrations Gift cards valued at $10
· Up to 2,500x Cellarbrations Gift cards valued at $20
· Up to 2,000x Cellarbrations Gift cards valued at $50
· Up to 500x Cellarbrations Gift cards valued at $100
15. Prizes will be awarded randomly throughout the Promotional Period, based on the number of entrants and in accordance with the following ratio:
· $100 Cellarbrations Gift card 0.0275%
· $50 Cellarbrations Gift card 0.11%
· $20 Cellarbrations Gift card 0.1375%
· $10 Cellarbrations Gift card 0.275%
16. Cellarbrations Gift cards will be usable only in Cellarbrations stores. Gift Cards will be delivered via post. Winners are responsible for ensuring that all prize delivery details provided are correct. The Promoter will not be liable for any costs associated with re-delivery of a prize, should the delivery details provided by a winner be incorrect.
17. All claims for instant win prizes must be received by 11:59 PM AEDT on 25/10/2023.
18. The winners of the Major Draw and any ACT or SA winners of an Instant Prize will have their names published online at cellarbrations.com.au/spin-to-win-terms on 10/10/2023.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
21. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
22. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
23. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher or Gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher/Gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher/Gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher/Gift card.
24. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au
. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
25. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
26. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
27. Total prize pool value is up to $289,845.00.
28. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
29. A draw for any Major Draw prizes that remain unclaimed or any Instant Prizes that are won but remain unclaimed may take place on 26/10/2023 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email within seven (7) days of the draw and their names will be published online at cellarbrations.com.au/spin-to-win-terms on 09/11/2023.
30. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
31. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
32. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
33. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
34. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
35. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
37. The Promoter is Australian Liquor Marketers (ABN 52 002 885 645) of 1 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, telephone (02) 9741 3000.
NSW Authority No. TP/02697. ACT Permit No. TP23/00989. SA Permit No. T23/772