Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 28 April 2024, 05:57:32 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,666 comps and freebies worth over $33,850,989.79 listed

That's over thirty three million, eight hundred and fifty thousand, nine hundred and eighty nine dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016084 Total Posts (445917 Searchable Posts) in 298263 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  KarrathaCity SC WA- Win $1000 Gift Card/Purch/Shop Local
Entry Details
  • $1000 Gift Card     Closing Date: Thursday 07 March 2024

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$1,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: KarrathaCity SC WA- Win $1000 Gift Card/Purch/Shop Local  (Read 54 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Wednesday 14 February 2024, 07:14:42 pm »
Go Up

https://www.karrathacitysc.com.au/news/love-my-local-rewards

Love My Locals Rewards!
News| 8th February 2024
Love My Locals Rewards!

Are you ready to show some love to your favourite local retailers and win exciting prizes at the same time? Get ready to participate in our brand-new competition, Love My Local Rewards! We're thrilled to announce this exciting opportunity for our community to support local businesses while getting a chance to win a fabulous $1000 Gift Card.*

HOW TO ENTER
Simply spend $10 or more at any of our participating retailers, scan the QR code in-centre or visit the competition page on our website and enter your details to sign up to our e-newsletter. Don't forget to keep your receipts from participating retailers, as you may be asked to provide proof of purchase if you're selected as the lucky winner.

Whether you're indulging in a delicious coffee at Jamaica Blue, picking up fresh produce from Karratha Quality Meats or treating yourself to a new outfit from Cool Change Boutique, every $10 spent gives you the chance to put another entry into the draw.*

The best part? You'll not only have the chance to win a fantastic cash prize, but you'll also be supporting the local businesses that make our community thrive. Every purchase you make contributes to the success and sustainability of our neighbourhood shops, cafes, and boutiques, helping to preserve the unique charm and character of our community.

*WA18+ only. Ends 7/3/24 at 11:59 pm AWST. 1 entry per person/day. 1 entry per transaction. Retain receipt(s). T&Cs apply.

Love My Local Rewards is more than just a competition – it's a celebration of everything we love about our local businesses and the vital role they play in our lives. By participating, you're not just entering to win $1000; you're investing in the future of our community and ensuring that our beloved local retailers continue to flourish.

So what are you waiting for? Start shopping local today and enter Love My Local Rewards for your chance to win big and make a difference in your community. Together, we can support local businesses, spread joy, and celebrate the vibrant spirit of our neighbourhood!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 28 April 2024, 05:57:32 am from 18.218.70.93