Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 28 April 2024, 11:10:56 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,679 comps and freebies worth over $33,924,689.79 listed

That's over thirty three million, nine hundred and twenty four thousand, six hundred and eighty nine dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016109 Total Posts (445942 Searchable Posts) in 298287 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win "Let Me In" double in-season passes - 25 wol
Entry Details
  • Let Me In doubles     Closing Date: Friday 08 October 2010

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win "Let Me In" double in-season passes - 25 wol  (Read 679 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Sunday 12 September 2010, 06:22:16 pm »
Go Up

The highly anticipated Hollywood remake of The WORLD MOVIES Channel favourite, Let The Right One In comes Let Me In, the tale of a young boy Owen, who lives with his divorced, distracted mother and endures harrowing days being picked on by merciless bullies. When his odd new neighbours arrive at night, they immediately place cardboard over the bedroom window of their pale young girl Abby. Soon enough, the neighbourhood is startled by a series of grisly murders involving the draining of victim’s blood. As these events unfold, Owen begins to develop a hesitant friendship with Abby and realises that she, like him, is a lost child. The pair form a bond as she encourages him to stand up to the boys that are bullying him.

In 25 words or less tell us your ultimate vampire film and why.

http://www.worldmovies.net/default.aspx?page=CompetitionEntry&cid=132

1. Information on "how to enter" and prizes form part of conditions of entry. Enter by sending an email worldmovies@pantv.com.au. You'll need to answer the question posed for your chance to win.

2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia except employees and immediate families of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies and participating outlets. The Promoter is Pan TV Limited, 14 Herbert St Artarmon NSW 2064.

3. The competition commences on 10/9/10 and closes on 8/10/10. The winners will be the entries selected, having regard to skill and originality, at the Promoter's premises by the 8/10/10

4. Total prize value is $750 as at 10/9/10 and includes 25 double in-season passes to ‘Let Me In’ and selected cinemas. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.

5. The judges' decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.

6. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion and notify winners. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion.

7. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to having their details published in newsletters and on the web.

8. Prizewinners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 28 April 2024, 11:10:56 pm from 18.223.119.17